The NH&RA Spring Developers Forum brings together GPs, LPs, Lenders, Attorneys, Accountants, HFAs, and other affordable housing professionals to explore best practices and network. This year’s program, delves into critical issues facing affordable housing developers in California and the Western United States.
Session Highlights Include:
- Multifamily Developers Roundtable
- Regional HFA Roundtable featuring Arizona, California, Nevada and Oregon
- Tax Credit Equity Roundtable
- Fireside Chat With California Deputy Controller Anthony Sertich
- Bond Financing Innovations
4.5 Continuing Education (CE) credits will be offered to those who complete the full meeting.